Dream Shapers is always open to new presenter inquires and submissions.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Check the current roster to see where you would fit. Be sure you are not duplicating a presenter or program that is already offered.
- Be confident you have a top-notch program.
- Decide for which venues (elementary schools, libraries, preschools, cities, and community events) you are qualified to perform.
- Provide biography, letters of recommendations, referrals, list of shows you have performer dates, event, and location for the past 1 year, and send us links to your video clips
- Contact us with your request.
- A Dream Shapers Representative will contact you to discuss the prospect of becoming a Dream Shaper as well as provide basic information about the organization.